Cool Wedding Photography

Cool Wedding Photography
Colorful Your Life !

Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Marriage Proposal From Girl to Boy

A girl, Sue form Xi'An International University made a marriage proposal to her boyfriend through Weibo.

Her boyfriend replied:

"Whether the people bless for us or not, it doesn't matter, we will have a prosperous life, thank you for all the wishes. This birthday present is magnificent ! With the blessing from all of you, i will serve her better. Dear, wait i graduate and marry you !"

They might be young, but the love is true, let's bless for their love ! :)

Look for more photos as following : 


I'm Sue, this year 20 years old, the thing which is most proud in my life is my love story

In the coming time, the romance part just pass to me yo !

It's the most worldliness marriage proposal, don't say i'm rustic ya :!!!

"Dear, Happy birthday to you" From Sue

"I Love U" By Sue

"You ask me WHY i wear wedding gown? Now i tell you because i want to make marriage proposal to you"

There is a kind of happiness which only you can give me.
You alwayz patient to me, fully love me and didn't leave me behind. I'm yours.

Dear, will you marry me ? By Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate for your comments here :)