Cool Wedding Photography

Cool Wedding Photography
Colorful Your Life !

Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day !

Mum, I Love You

When I was... 3 years old, I will tell mum: “Mum, I love you”

When i was 10 years old, I tell mum: “Oops ~ Whatever.”

When i was 16 years old, I tell mum: “My mum is really annoying ya”

When i was 18 years old, I will yell: “I want to leave this house!”

When i was 25 years old, I will yell: “Mum, you were right”

When i was 30 years old, We will think of Mom’s good: “I want to go to mum’s home”

When i was 50 years old, We particularly cherish our Mom: "I do not want to lose my mom."

When i was 70 years old, we will recall the past as well as when mum still there: "Mom, if you still here, I am willing to give up everything for you.”

We have only one mother in this life ~ Mother is the one who give birth to us, she's the one who care most of us.

If your mother is still around, please express your love to her!

The easy way would be to give her a gentle concern and a gentle hug! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate for your comments here :)